Members' Login



Reset Password

RPA commences HFA 2009 payments

05 March 2009

The RPA has commenced making 2009 HFA payments. All successful claimants should receive a 75% partial payment, with the remaining 25% being paid once inspections and validation of claims is completed. Further information is available on the RPA website.

Find a CAAV Member

Latest Product