New On-line Option For Subscription Renewal
The 2019 subscription renewal demands are being sent out with the December News Letter.
The continuing development of the CAAV’s website now allows members to pay their subscriptions on-line, using credit or debit cards through the Members’ Area of the CAAV website. As with other purchases on the website, payment is made through the secure facility provided by Sage Pay – no card details are held on the CAAV website.
This is an additional option, alongside payment by bank transfer and by cheque.
The facility to pay subscriptions on-line is to be available from 1pm today, Wednesday 19th December when members who have not paid the 2019 subscription will, on logging into the Members’ Area, see a screen inviting them to do so.
The procedure for renewing a subscription on-line is:
- Go to the CAAV website
- If not logged in automatically, log in to see to the Members’ Area
- Once logged in and if the CAAV has not already received your subscription, a message will appear to prompt you to renew your membership
- Your 2019 subscription fee will appear in a box on the right hand side of the screen.
- Check the amount shown on the screen.
- To pay - Click on “Add to Basket”
- Then - Click on “Checkout”
- Follow the payment instructions on the screen.
- You will be asked if you are a qualified member of the RICS and complying with its regulatory requirements. This is to assist the CAAV with monitoring professional standards.
- Once your payment has been successfully completed you will receive an e-mail with a receipted invoice.
The screen prompt to pay does not block further access to the Members’ Area of the website which remains freely available to members
However, and as for many years, a late payment increase applies to most subscriptions that are not paid by the end of January. All renewed subscriptions are due by February 28th. Members who have not paid by then will cease to have access to the Members’ Area of the website or receive the News Letter and publications.