Crown Estate Scotland - 2018/19 Report and Accounts
Crown Estate Scotland has published its Annual Report and Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2019.
Highlights from the 2018-19 annual report include:
- £11.4m revenue profit returned to The Scottish Government for public spending, against target of £7.3m
- The launch of the Local Management Pilots Scheme, enabling communities and local authorities to apply to manage Scottish Crown Estate assets
- The development of ScotWind Leasing, a new offshore wind leasing process for future projects in Scottish waters, which will play a key part in helping Scotland reach its net zero emissions targets
- Investment of £4.4m capital in the rural estate, including new buildings, water and electrical supply improvements and tenancy restructures
- Facilitating a number of major ports and harbours projects around the country