Wignalls Chartered Surveyors - West Lancashire - Chartered Surveyor
Wignalls Chartered Surveyors is an expanding firm of Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Valuers covering the North West of England.
We are looking to appoint a qualified Chartered Surveyor to join our rapidly expanding team based in West Lancashire.
To us, enjoying where you work is more important than anything in the current climate and any successful candidate will be welcomed with open arms.
Any successful applicant will be a qualified member of the RICS, a RICS Registered Valuer preferably with 2 years post-qualified experience gained and preferably A member of the CAAV.
Whilst being part of a team, applicants will need to be able to manage work loads and maintain relationships with clients.
Successful Applicants will be proactive and self-motivated and be required to undertake tasks such as;
- Red Book Valuation reports
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other forms of Grants available to Rural Businesses
- Estate management including landlord and tenant negotiations
- Advice on planning, diversification schemes, development and strategic planning
- Residential lettings and management
- Compensation advice and general professional advice such as wayleave negotiations
- Agency relating to agricultural, commercial and residential property
Successful candidates will be fun, approachable, personable, and a good team player who is able to build and maintain blooming client relationships.
A very competitive salary package will be offered with bonus schemes available for the right candidate which may include stakes in the business, or a reward on work undertaken basis.
We are extremely flexible on whether candidates work from home or from the office. As long as work is completed within reasonable time frames, this is predominantly up to applicants. Site visits will of course still need to be undertaken where required.
Enjoying work and maintaining a Standard of service is at the centre of everything we do and ensuring parties are happy is crucial to the ongoing operation of the business.
To apply please send us your CV and background information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.