Watts & Morgan LLP - Vale of Glamorgan - Qualified Surveyor
Salary: £ Competitive
Watts & Morgan is seeking an ambitious qualified Surveyor to join our busy Cowbridge Office. The role offers a varied workload across all disciplines of rural professional work, initially assisting one of our business partners with the opportunity to build up your own workload and client base.
The role offers a long-term opportunity and whereas we consider that a rural practice qualified surveyor is best suited to the role, the role may also be of interest to a general practice surveyor with a strong rural background.
About this role:
The successful candidate will be involved in a broad spectrum of rural professional work to include:
- Valuations of Rural and Residential property for secured loan, taxation, estate planning, dispute purposes.
- Sales and letting of rural property including farms, smallholdings and land.
- Compulsory purchase compensation.
- Compensation claims against Utility Companies
- Preparation of Farm Business Tenancy Agreements, Grazing Licences, etc.
- Renewables including Wind, Solar and battery storage.
- Rural Planning.
- Livestock auctioneering at seasonal sheep sales
- RICS qualification ideally with 2 years + post qualification experience.
- CAAV qualification or interest in seeking CAAV qualification.
- A sound working knowledge of all RICS Valuation Standards criteria and relevant RICS Practice Statement/Guidance Notes.
- A strong rural background with a practical understanding of agriculture.
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- IT capability.
- Full UK Drivers Licence and own transport
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to:
Toni Lewis, Partnership Manager: email@example.com