Vickers & Barass - County Durham - Farm Business Consultant - Environmental/Grants Specialist
Due to retirement, Vickers & Barrass are currently accepting applications for a Farm Business Consultant to join our busy team. The successful candidate will be a focused Environmental/Grants Specialist based at our Tow Law Office.
The successful applicant will be responsible for: -
- Working with our existing clients and assisting our team of Chartered Surveyors to process rural development grant applications. Including helping clients to research, plan and secure their grants and consents.
- Complete and manage Countryside Stewardship, Basic Payment Scheme and Hedgerow and Boundary Grant applications.
- Advise on the new Sustainable Farming Incentive Schemes.
- Keep up to date and advise upon current available grants.
- Be the main point of contact for Environmental and Grants schemes. Responding to queries in person, via telephone and email.
- Organise invoicing and work alongside our accounts department.
Ideally, we are looking for people with experience in this type of role, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, who have knowledge of Word, Excel and Office based systems and can work both independently and as part of a team.
The position would ideally be full time (40 hours per week), but we may consider flexible hours for the right applicant.
Should this position be of interest then please email your CV and covering letter to our Office Manager Holly Stafford (email@example.com). All applications will be received in the strictest of confidence.