Symonds & Sampson - Devon - Qualified Rural Surveyor
Symonds & Sampson are seeking a Qualified Rural Surveyor to join our Rural Professional team in Axminster, Devon. The role offers the opportunity for an individual to become part of a team while growing an area of their own expertise. This is an opportunity where the right candidate can develop and progress their career to the highest level.
Working with the Partner, the successful applicant will undertake work types including but not limited to:
- Valuations for banks, private individuals, probate and general tax planning
- Planning for general development of residential schemes, agricultural occupancy houses, farm buildings and diversification
- General professional advice for rural clients
- BPS and countryside stewardship
- Boundary disputes
- Farm & Land sales, letting and purchases
- Compensation claims, utilities and telecoms
Requirements of the Role:
- RICS qualified
- Registered Valuer
- Full UK Driving license
- 2+ years PQE
- Qualified member of the CAAV
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Training and subscriptions of RICS and FAAV along with any additional qualifications required
- Opportunity to establish a client base and progress career
- Holiday starting at 28 days per year including bank holidays and increasing with long service
- Work based pension scheme
THE AXMINSTER OFFICE is home a multi-disciplinary office situated in the heart of the town, next to the River Cottage Canteen. This market town is well catered for with a range of shops, cafes and a range of sports facilities.
Applications in writing with a CV to Ross Willlmington email@example.com
Closing Date 30 April 2021; Please note - Where we receive a high volume of applicants, the closing date may be brought forward. To avoid disappointment therefore we suggest submitting your application early.