Sunderlands - Hereford - Qualified Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic qualified Surveyor to join our busy rural team in the beautiful cathedral city of Hereford.
Sunderlands is a long standing firm of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Land & Estate Agents in Hereford and Hay-on-Wye, covering Herefordshire, Powys and the surrounding areas. First established in 1862, the company has deeply entrenched roots across the region and offer a range of services including, estate agency, commercial agency, auctioneering as well as an array of professional services to the local community.
The successful candidate will have experience in a wide range of different aspects of rural practice work, be happy working independently and as part of a team and will take an active role in business development and marketing.
Typical work shall include:
- Valuations for a wide range of purposes, including farms, houses and development sites
- Compensation claims and advising on compulsory purchase schemes
- Option and Promotion advice for potential development sites
- Land tenure arrangements including Farm Business Tenancies
- General advice including family farming matters
- Landlord and tenant matters covering rural, residential and commercial
- Agricultural subsidy schemes
- General planning advice
- Estate Management
- Land and farm sales, purchases and lettings
The successful candidate should:
- Be MRICS qualified
- Be a Registered Valuer (or have completed Valuation to Lvl 3 in APC)
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have 2+ years of PQE
- Be a qualified member of CAAV (not essential).
A competitive salary dependant on experience
Subscriptions for RICS and CAAV paid, in addition to any training and CPD costs
Holiday entitlement starting at 20 days plus bank holidays
Please send a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 21st October 2021