Strutt & Parker - Salisbury - Surveyor (Rural Land Management)
An exceptional role has arisen to become a key member of the Salisbury team working with clients across the south of England. The team undertake the management of Rural Estates offering a wide range of professional rural advice to Landlord and Tenant including Property Management and Valuations. Providing technical excellence ensures an impressive client base advising some of the most prestigious clients.
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships for agricultural, commercial and residential properties
- Undertake the primary day-to-day relationship role with Estate Management clients providing concise, practical and reasoned advice to clients at all time.
- Manage financial matters, provide reporting on budgeting and performance
- Manage Estate employees
- Assisting with diversification projects
- Maintain a strong client base
- Experienced in the rural sector and especially property/estate management
- Commercially astute and hands on
- Develop leadership skills by taking responsibility for a small team
- Take financial responsibility
- Excellent networking and selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent people skills
- Professionally qualified MRICS or working towards MRICS
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
What You Can Expect From Us
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
To apply for the role please email your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply here: Job Description - Surveyor (SP0801) (taleo.net)
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.