Strutt & Parker - Cambridge - Farm Agent, Associate Director
A new position has arisen with excellent career prospects within Strutt & Parker’s thriving Estate and Farm Agency Department (EFAD) in their Eastern region, which operates from four offices located in Cambridge, Stamford, Ipswich, and Chelmsford, and is a market leader in handling sales, purchases and valuations of farms and estates.
Based in Cambridge and working with the support of the wider team in the Eastern region, responsibilities will include managing the whole lifecycle of land transactions, pitching for purchase and sale instructions, and monitoring/analysing the land market. You will also maintain and develop the profile of the department as one of the leading farm sales agents both nationally and in the Eastern region.
We will consider a candidate already working in rural agency, or someone from a rural/farming background with the appetite, ambition and desire for brokerage who is keen to move into agency with the following attributes:
- Preferably MRICS (Rural) or experience in rural property, or a farming background
- Contacts in the agricultural sector an advantage
- A relationship builder, networker, sociable and outgoing
- Tenacious self-starter, driven and ambitious
- Literate, articulate and able to deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to work in a team and independently
For a job description and to discuss confidentially please contact Helen Astill on 07721 437 085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.