Scone Estates - Perthshire - Estate Surveyor
Scone Estates is a 400-year-old family business situated in the heart of rural Perthshire. Committed to protecting and enhancing the natural, cultural, and economic environment, we are a forward-thinking diversified rural business comprising Farming, Forestry, Fishing, Property and Tourism enterprises. At the centre of the Estate is historic Scone Palace and Gardens, a 5-star rated heritage attraction that welcomes visitors for Palace tours and garden visits.
We are seeking a surveyor to provide Estate Management services across a range of rural property portfolios including residential, commercial, farming, forestry and sporting enterprises.
This role would suit a recently qualified surveyor with experience in rural estate management or a self-motivated graduate with a relevant skill-set. The successful applicant will support the day-to-day management of the Property & Game Department.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Effective day to day management of resources across the Property & Game Department
- The negotiation of leases, licences and agreements ensuring the most economic return on property lettings
- Undertaking lease renewals, rent reviews and valuations
- Developing a programme of maintenance and improvement works
- Effective management of land holdings
- Building and maintaining good relationships with the rural community
Applicants must have current knowledge of the Scottish property system, legislation and policy. Strong IT skills and an understanding of health & safety are also essential for the role. You will be a team player with a personable approach to building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
If you feel that you have the technical skills and experience to take on this position visit https://scone-palace.co.uk/work-with-us for a detailed job description and application form.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org