Savills - South West - Rural Professional Services
Are you maximizing your full potential or is it time for a change?
Continuing the growth of our well-established rural professional services team in the south west, we are looking for a talented surveyor to join our team of six surveyors, working across the south west although principally in Cornwall. The successful candidate will be based in the Truro office but will be expected to work in a flexible, agile manner, as needed across the entire south west region. The role will involve working with other members of the team in delivering a wide range of rural professional services to farmers and landowners and the wider rural business community. The work types are varied and include, amongst others, valuation of residential and rural property, compulsory purchase compensation, landlord and tenant, dispute resolution, tax planning and litigation support.
We are looking to recruit an individual who is keen to develop a career in an extremely diverse sector of the economy within a friendly and proactive team. We actively encourage and support our team members in developing their skill sets and whitening their qualifications. The successful candidate is likely to possess some or all of the following attributes:-
Skills and Knowledge
- Confident nature with a positive outlook
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Team player: builds relationships and consults with others
- Ethical with strong integrity
- Curious nature and eager to experiment and push the boundaries
- · Creative and lateral thinker, with the ability to problem solve and focus on solutions
- Commercially aware, but with the ability to vary approach dependent on circumstances
- Good relationship management skills and ability to engage with a variety of audiences
- Self-motivated, goal driven with the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Works in a clear and logical fashion, with good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enjoys building relationships and generating new business
- MRICS or FAAV qualified (desirable but not essential)
- Relevant experience in the property sector with good technical knowledge (desirable but not essential)
- Clear written and verbal communication style
- · IT competent.
Driving licence essential
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to develop your career then please email Mike Townsend email@example.com with your CV on an entirely confidential basis.