RH & RW Clutton - West Sussex - Rural Surveyor
RH & RW Clutton is seeking an enthusiastic recently qualified Rural Surveyor to join our busy Land Management team in East Grinstead, West Sussex. The position offers a wide range of rural professional work for a well-established and highly respected property consultancy with a wide variety of management and general practice clients.
RH & RW Clutton has been advising clients on Rural Estate Management and Land Agency matters since 1743. Our rural estate property team performs rural property management services for private landowners, trusts, farmers, the public sector and corporate owners throughout the South-East.
We are looking for a long-term member of the Land Management team and can offer excellent prospects for the future and an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of rural surveying including:
- Estate management
- Rural consultancy
- Landlord and Tenant related issues
- Valuation and diversification of farm and estate assets
- Advising on legal and tax issues
- Planning and developing land use
- General professional advice for rural clients.
- RICS Qualification.
- A rural background or an understanding of rural matters.
- Good communication skills, self-confidence and an ability to deal with issues in a professional manner.
- Fully UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- Capable of building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace training to help achieve additional qualifications
- Subscriptions of RICS and any other relevant bodies
- Work based pension scheme
Please email your CV and covering letter to Victoria Back, Managing Director email@example.com
Closing Date 17 November 2021.