Rendells - Devon - Rural Surveyor
Rendells are seeking a Rural Surveyor to join their Chagford office.
Chagford is a small but vibrant country town on the northern edge of the Dartmoor National Park enjoying easy access to the A30 and the city of Exeter.
The role offers a real long-term opportunity for the right applicant.
The successful applicant will be involved in a wide variety of work including:
- Valuation of Rural and Residential Property.
- Sales and Lettings of Farms and Agricultural Land.
- Compulsory Purchase Compensation
- Compensation Claims with Utility Companies.
- Farm Business Tenancies and Grazing Licences.
- Rural Planning.
- Basic Payment Scheme and Environmental Issues.
- Auctioneering if desired.
- Assisting with Management of the office and market.
The successful applicant will have:
- A professional yet practical outlook.
- IT Capability.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to mix and act for a variety of clients.
- A willingness to get involved in the local community.
Our website is www.rendells.co.uk.
Please apply in writing with cv telling us why you want to work for us and what you offer to: Mr MJ Pedrick, RENDELLS, 57 Fore Street, Totnes, TQ 9 5NL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.