Overbury Enterprises - Worcestershire-Gloucestershire border - Property and Enterprise Manager
Overbury Enterprises is a busy and diverse set of businesses set on the southern slopes of Bredon Hill. Situated on the Worcestershire-Gloucestershire border, Overbury is within the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The estate has been in the same family for 300 years and the village has a thriving nursery and primary school, village hall, church, cricket club & a wide variety of businesses. There is a strong sense of community with many tenants and employees having had Overbury connections for generations.
Overbury Enterprises manages the following business; environmentally focused farming, Grasshoppers Day Nursery, an 8 bed & bath luxury holiday let, wildlife conservation, garden, build, joinery and forestry departments, flexible rural workspace and property & lease administration for around 130 houses & cottages, with further offices, farms & assorted buildings in the village of Overbury, adjacent hamlet of Conderton & the surrounding area. The business is also a key part of the initial phase of the new Tewkesbury Garden Community.
- This dynamic and broad role that has potential to grow. We are looking for someone who will have day to day oversight of the property portfolio, having a good level of knowledge on residential and commercial leases as well as experience of licences and service charge accounts
- Carry out the full letting process, rent reviews and property visits
- Work across all the Enterprises managed from the Estate Office, including the Hub and Manor Farmhouse to ensure high levels of service are provided to all stakeholders
- This is a key position within the Team and you will help to develop and nurture the Estate Office Team, reinforcing a positive and collaborative culture
- Assist with the running of the property budget, increasing efficiency by streamlining and optimising returns where possible
- Work with technology, supporting further implementation of Apps, software and cloud portals
- We are looking for someone who is keen to help us build on our success and pursue fresh opportunities, including development, energy and the environmental market sectors.
- Keen attention to detail, able to spot things others wouldn’t
- Forward thinking/progressive, we welcome positive change. Everyone sees the world differently and as such we all see different opportunities
- With such a variety of interactions you need to be calm under pressure, and be able to see the bigger picture
- Friendly, approachable and professional, being firm but fair
- Inquisitive and questioning mind and have an affinity with technology, able to use multiple Apps and cloud based software
- A Team player, who can work in an agile way, getting stuck in to help everyone
- Entrepreneurial outlook and strong financial acumen
- You will have experience in the rural sector. Recent MRICS and/or CAAV qualification would be beneficial, but is not crucial
- Great package for the right candidate, including help with accommodation if required
Please visit our website for further details and an application form. If you would like to know more or if you do not have direct experience, but feel you are suitable please do speak to the Estate Manager on 01386 725 111 or email Jobs@OverburyEnterprises.co.uk. No agencies please.