NWA Professional and NWA Property - South Cumbria and North Lancashire - Rural Surveyor
Salary – Highly Competitive with opportunity to enhance though performance related reviews
For this role you need to be:
- Ambitious and looking to take a senior team role in an established Land Agency business leading to Directorship of the Company
- Confident in your ability to bring success to the business and to your clients
- Excited by the opportunity to work within two successful livestock markets and to grow the existing client portfolio
- Capable of demonstrating clear and professional communication skills backed up with an extensive knowledge of current agricultural business needs
NWA PROFESSIONAL AND NWA PROPERTY ARE PART OF THE L & K GROUP, Group of companies who operate two successful farmers’ marts, one at the thriving Junction 36 Rural Auction Centre, half a mile from Junction 36 of the M6 and one at Lancaster. We also have a successful Antiques, Vintage and Collectables Auction House and a modern Exhibition Hall and Conference Centre, both at Junction 36.
Our client base covers Cumbria, North Lancashire and North Yorkshire.
Our team is involved in all aspects of rural work including purchases and sales, landlord and tenant matters, including arbitrations, planning, valuations for all purposes and farm advisory work.
We are looking to recruit an RICS qualified Rural Surveyor and Registered Valuer, with a broad depth of experience, to join our team. The role will include the following:
- Providing advice to both Landlords and Tenants
- Undertaking property valuations for all purposes
- Conducting sales and lettings of property, largely farms and rural property
- Compensation claims, grants and joint ventures
- Managing and developing client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of, and to contribute to, the ongoing success of a thriving firm and will particularly suit someone ambitious who is looking to take the next step in their career with the following attributes:
- RICS and also, preferably but not essential, CAAV qualified, with experience in rural and agricultural matters
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Able to support the team in winning and delivering new instructions
- Provide positive leadership to other team members
- Confident, ambitious and driven
- Able to work in a challenging environment
- Clear and lateral thinking with good organisational skills
- Broad and deep working knowledge of agricultural tenancy law and able to provide sound advice
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written
- Hold a current driving licence
The position offers excellent prospects for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and handwritten covering letter to Kathryn Sayce MRICS; email email@example.com or write to NWA Professional, J36 Rural Auction Centre, Crooklands, Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7FP