Moore Allen & Innocent - Cirencester - Rural Surveyor
The firm of Moore Allen & Innocent has deep roots, dating back to 1845 when Mr. C.F. Moore conducted his first property auction at the Bathurst Arms, North Cerney and over numerous years the firm evolved to take on the current name of Moore Allen & Innocent in 1939.
Over the years the priorities of Moore Allen & Innocent have altered in line with the demands of a changing world, expanding to form today’s modern, independent and multi-disciplined firm. We now provide the most comprehensive range of agricultural and rural services for farmers and landowners in the area.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified Rural Surveyor to join our rural team based in our Cirencester office. The successful candidate will have experience in a wide range of rural consultancy matters such as estate management, rural business advice, landlord and tenant matters, valuation, planning and utilities, and other diverse areas of work. As well as working on existing instructions you will have an opportunity to get involved in identifying, securing and delivering new business opportunities and developing new work streams as part of a supportive team network.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of, and contribute to, the ongoing success of a thriving independent and multi-disciplined firm and will particularly suit someone ambitious who is looking to take the next step in their career with the following attributes:
- CAAV/RICS qualified with demonstrable relevant experience in rural or agricultural matters
- Capable of building and maintaining good relationships with clients and providing recommendations based on technical knowledge and experience • Able to support the team in winning and delivering new instructions
- The ability to provide positive leadership to other members of the team
- A keen networker, confident, ambitious and driven, happy to work in a challenging environment and at times under pressure.
- An aptitude for clear and lateral thinking.
- An ability to work in a clear and logical fashion with good organisational skills.
- Able to provide agricultural and estate management advice.
- To support and provide our clients with advice in relation to the Basic Payment Scheme and Stewardship matters.
- To the preparation of farm business tenancy agreements, profit of pasturage agreements, grass keep agreements etc. To understanding the principles of the Agricultural Holdings Act, the Agricultural Tenancies Act and various laws in relation to the occupation of land.
- Presentable both in terms of dress and communication style, both written and verbal
- Have proficient IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office supporting the ability to work on own initiative and to develop an understanding of the use of digital mapping systems to support the team in the provision of plans etc.
- Have a current driving licence.
The position offers excellent career prospects for the right candidate. The package offered will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
For a confidential discussion about the position or more information on the firm please visit our website www.mooreallen.co.uk or contact Sue Mothershaw.
To apply please send a current CV together with covering letter to:
Moore Allen & Innocent
33 Castle Street
Tel: 01285 651831