Laws & Fiennes – Nr Banbury – Full/Part time - Rural Surveyor/Senior Rural Surveyor
Laws & Fiennes are looking for a full or part time Rural Surveyor or Senior Rural Surveyor with estate management experience, to join our team located near Banbury.
We are offering an exciting opportunity with excellent long term career prospects (with potential for the right individual to join the partnership) to join our knowledgeable and friendly team. We predominantly provide estate management services, which includes all related professional services including Valuation, to our long-standing clients, including Institutions, Trusts, Charities and private individuals. However, the position could involve development and renewables work if this is of interest to the successful applicant.
The permanent position will allow a good level of client responsibility from an early stage, with the support of the rest of the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and preferably a Registered Valuer. Fellowship of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Preferably have at least 5 years post-qualification experience, although candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Able to work using their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Confident, organised and professional, able to gain trust with clients and build relationships.
- Self -motivated and resourceful with an ability to communicate clearly.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package including 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 28 days after 2 years working for the company) and a generous pension contribution.
The role will offer the flexibility of home working and being office based for a full time or part time position.
Applicants should email or write, enclosing a full CV, Helen Gibbs MRICS FAAV, Laws & Fiennes, Warren Lodge, Broughton, Banbury, OX15 5EF Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Helen Gibbs by telephone 07500 937 390 or email email@example.com
All applications/enquiries will be dealt with in complete confidence.