Greenslade Taylor Hunt - Yeovil/Dorchester - Graduate Training/ Recently Qualified Agricultural Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate or recently qualified Agricultural Surveyor to be based at our Yeovil and Dorchester offices. This is a demanding role in a busy environment, undertaking all aspects of agricultural, professional and agency work over the Dorset and South Somerset area.
- Stewardship and Grant Scheme Applications
- Sale of agricultural land, farm buildings, smallholdings and farms by private treaty and auction.
- Landlord and Tenant
- Valuations of land and farms for purchase, probate, secured lending, tax.
- Sales of Grass Keep
The Successful Candidate
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good understanding of residential and agricultural property,
- The ability to use their own initiative
- The ability to lead and influence others.
An interest in livestock and auctioneering would be an advantage but not essential.
This role would suit a forward thinking individual who is working in a similar environment who wishes to embark on a new and interesting career within a beautiful and evolving part of the West Country.
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, auctioneers and estate agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises our firm and helps us retain staff for many years.
Please apply in writing with CV to Justin Lowe, Greenslade Taylor Hunt, 22 Princes Street, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1EQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org