Firle Estate - East Sussex - Estate Director
A compelling opportunity to take a key leadership role in delivering the next stage in the evolution of a historical and highly attractive estate that enjoys a wide-ranging rural asset base. This role will see the successful candidate working closely with the family, trustees, and broader estate community to shape and deliver a number of exciting property and wider business initiatives. Successful delivery of these opportunities will serve to ensure the estate’s resilience and positive contribution for future generations and increase its prominence as a pre-eminent rural estate.
- Leading the executive team in the delivery of the estate’s strategic objectives and ensuring the necessary rigour in day-to-day financial and operational management and reporting.
- Identifying and collaborating closely with external professionals to structure and deliver wide-ranging property developments, events and other business opportunities for the estate.
- Developing strong relationships with tenants, business partners and local authorities in order to reinforce the productive and collaborative environment within which the estate operates.
- An entrepreneurial property professional who has a comprehensive track record in managing rural and other property assets and who is excited by the commercial potential of rural estates.
- A self-motivated individual who thinks strategically, has the tenacity and flexibility to see demanding and long-term projects through to fruition, and who is also sensitive to the heritage and ethos of a multi-generational family estate.
- An engaging and diplomatic manager who is a strong communicator and believes in coaching and empowering others.
Please email your application to: email@example.com quoting reference L211, enclosing a copy of your CV and giving full salary details.
For further information please contact Richard Langton on 020 7917 9456.
Tarver Melrose (www.tarvermelrose.com)