Davies & Co - Northamptonshire - Rural Practice Surveyor
Davies & Co. is a well-established single office, independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, specialising in rural leisure and tourism, planning and development consultancy advice.
We are seeking to appoint a newly qualified MRICS rural practice surveyor to assist in all areas of work specific to planning and development, rating, rural diversification. In particular the person will be involved in the following work:
- Site visits and client liaison
- Project management in relation to engagement with other consultants; ecology, transportation, environmental, etc.
- Preparation of Planning Application documentation forms and drawings
- Submitting and monitoring closely Planning Applications and appeals.
- Assisting in the preparation of planning appraisals and appeal documents including review of relevant planning policy
The person appointed must be committed, self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic, being able to work unpressured to tight deadlines. Also hold a full driving licence and possess excellent IT skills.
With responsibility for an existing work load for a diverse client based, with the ambition to grow and develop their own relationship and network, to obtain their own instructions, helping drive the ongoing success of the business.
Good negotiation and inter-personnel skills are essential.
This important role offers great prospects of genuine long-term future opportunities for career progression with a competitive salary depending on experience with bonus and allowances.
For more information and informal discussion contact Barry Davies 07850 555026 or email@example.com
Please note that all enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.