Carter Jonas - Kendal - Graduate Rural Surveyor
As a result of the continued growth in demand for our Estate Management and professional services, the opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Rural Surveyor to join our Rural team in the Kendal office. Our office has a young, vibrant and progressive team who are focused on delivering a comprehensive range of rural property services for a range of clients across the North West of England.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
To work within the existing rural team in Kendal, with the primary focus on delivering Estate Management services to a high standard, having a focus on the rural sector.
- Assisting the Partners in delivering top level strategic Estate Management services across a range of rural property portfolios.
- Alongside Estate Management services, assisting with the delivery of professional services including valuations and rural agency.
- Financial and client reporting.
- Participation in the ongoing development and implementation of an effective profit centre business plan developed in-line with the Carter Jonas vision.
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
Apart from a genuine desire to deliver Estate Management services to a high standard, with the skill and accuracy expected within a team of like-minded practitioners, who pride themselves on their level of sector knowledge and industry specialism we require:
- Adheres to the RICS Rules of Conduct or relevant professional body where appropriate
- Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects to a high standard
- A business development-orientated attitude, with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Actively seeks out continuous self-development, broadening knowledge and experience
- Ability to seek out new opportunities for the team as well as referrals across divisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competent with MS Office
- Full UK driving licence
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with enthusiasm
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected firms of property consultants in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.