Bruton Knowles - Gloucestershire or surrounding counties - Rural Surveyor
The role will best suit candidates who are Chartered Rural Surveyors looking for the next step in their career and/or to broaden their experience. Support and guidance is always on hand and you will be provided with some interesting opportunities.
You would be joining a busy team, to develop work from new and existing sector client contacts. Projects will be undertaken based from the Gloucester office and there is an expectation to travel throughout the South West and South Wales.
The job will require someone who is able to demonstrate at least 2 years post qualification experience in undertaking Rural Surveying related work and including loan security valuations, therefore being a Registered Valuer is essential.
Who are Bruton Knowles LLP?
Bruton Knowles LLP is an independently owned Chartered Surveying practice who provide a comprehensive range of surveying and property services. Our geographic reach covers the whole of England and Wales with clients in utilities and infrastructure, valuation, commercial, planning and development, and rural.
Why join us?
We're not a giant corporation with faceless, nameless individuals, neither are we a small firm offering little scope for advancement. Our company is of a size to offer stability along with agility and dynamism, career progression, openness, self-empowerment and versatility. You'll be valued as an individual, supported and mentored by the best in the field whatever your experience level.
- Develop client management.
- Ensure delivery of service.
- To manage the utilisation of time for the team’s benefit. Maximising efficiency and optimising the profitability of work for the team.
- To deal with clients to a higher standard whilst retaining job profitability.
- Procurement of new work instructions wherever possible.
Formal qualification to degree level that is accredited by the RICS and qualified as a Member of the RICS.
Registered Valuer status.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working options
- 3% Pension Contribution
- Preferential corporate rates for Private Healthcare
- Free access to the Medicash plan providing refunds on optical, dental, complimentary therapies etc.
- Latest tech pack with laptop and mobile
- A Bruton Knowles New Starter Goody Bag
- Access to the Bruton Knowles Employee Assistance Scheme, supporting all staff with their health and wellbeing, in and out of work.