Bruton Knowles - Gloucestershire - Graduate Rural Surveyor
The role will best suit candidates who are looking for a Rural Graduate position to broaden their experience. Support and guidance is always on hand and you will be provided with some interesting opportunities to support your APC.
You would be joining a busy team, to develop work from new and existing sector client contacts. Projects will be undertaken based from the Gloucester office and there is an expectation to travel throughout the South West and South Wales.
Who are Bruton Knowles LLP?
Bruton Knowles LLP is an independently owned Chartered Surveying practice who provide a comprehensive range of surveying and property services. Our geographic reach covers the whole of England and Wales with clients in utilities and infrastructure, valuation, commercial, planning and development, and rural.
Why join us?
We're not a giant corporation with faceless, nameless individuals, neither are we a small firm offering little scope for advancement. Our company is of a size to offer stability along with agility and dynamism, career progression, openness, self-empowerment and versatility. You'll be valued as an individual, supported and mentored by the best in the field whatever your experience level.
- Develop client management.
- Ensure delivery of service.
- Undertake the APC through the Rural pathway
- Procurement of new work instructions wherever possible.
A Degree which is accredited by the RICS, ideally rural based.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working options
- 3% Pension Contribution
- Preferential corporate rates for Private Healthcare
- Free access to the Medicash plan providing refunds on optical, dental, complimentary therapies etc.
- Latest tech pack with laptop and mobile
- A Bruton Knowles New Starter Goody Bag
- Access to the Bruton Knowles Employee Assistance Scheme, supporting all staff with their health and wellbeing, in and out of work.