Bidwells - Norwich - Senior Rural Surveyor/Associate
Package: £Competitive + Car/car allowance + up to 8% contributory pension + health insurance. We will also offer a relocation package if this is something that you would like to discuss with us.
We are looking for a Rural Surveyor, Senior Rural Surveyor, or even Associate to join our Rural Private Estates team in Norwich where your primary focus will be to produce professional valuations on rural property in Norfolk and Suffolk while also generating work and completing instructions within the Rural Development and Diversification sector.
- Undertake RICS Red Book valuations for all purposes including secured lending and accounts purposes
- Understand and have experience of all valuation methodologies covering a wide variety of property assets
- Aware of the diversification opportunities for rural property owners and able to think creatively and provide advice on how to exploit said opportunities
- Carry out professional instructions for a range of clients including financial institutions; private and corporate owners; and rural businesses, with various property holdings including estates; let and in hand farms; dwellings; commercial premises; forestry and sporting
- Assist the Agency Team and sell and buy rural property for new and retained clients
- Take responsibility for a relatively small number of ongoing tasks, primarily related to landlord and tenant matters
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of management and professional instructions
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the rural marketplace and competition
- Target new prospects for new business
- Be an active member of the Private Estates team, taking responsibility for the efficient delivery of key areas of the service across the Division, carrying out research where necessary and communicating the outcomes
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Strong bank valuation experience
- Experience in CPO work
- CAAV qualification
We work in an agile way, making the best use of our space and technology. The role will offer the flexibility to have a balance of home working and being office based from Norwich.
To apply https://bidwells.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/158 or email Suzanne Dutton Suzanne.email@example.com