Belvoir Castle Estate - Lincs/Leics/Notts - Assistant Land and Property Manager
(Newly MRICS/Working Towards APC)
Belvoir Castle Estate extends to 16,000 acres and includes a significant commercial, agricultural, and residential property portfolio centred around a beautiful, historic castle and stately home, situated in the northerly corner of the county of Leicestershire and sandwiched between Lincolnshire to the east and Nottinghamshire to the west.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Land and Property Manager with a modern, innovative, and professional approach, to support the Property Manager and the Estate team in the running of the diverse property portfolio, with a focus on commercial and agriculture, ensuring optimal performance whilst mindful of the environment and maintaining traditional values.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following attributes:
- MRICS: either newly qualified or working towards this (APC training available) with experience in the rural sector.
- A strategic thinker ideally with some knowledge of residential, commercial, and agricultural tenancies.
- An interest and understanding of the management of the environment and its natural capital.
- A self-starter and a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to identify, prioritise and co-ordinate tasks and work independently with minimum supervision when required.
For more information and to discuss confidentially please contact Helen Astill on 07721 437 085 or send a CV to email@example.com.