Beat Recruitment - Career Opportunities
The end of the year is always a time for reflection and this year has certainly given us all lots to ponder. However, as we enter 2021, I am delighted to offer two things to you all;
- Strategic career advice. A year like this creates significant change whether that be specific areas within land and property, individual businesses or the economy as a whole. This will affect you in some way, whether it be uncertainty about your position, restrictions on progression, lack of increase in salary or bonuses not materialising. We welcome the chance to discuss any of these matters confidentially.
- Career opportunities. We are proud to work with a small number of outstanding consultancies and energy providers and currently have some fantastic opportunities.
We specialise in the Infrastructure , Utilities and Renewables sectors, and would welcome conversations with anyone already involved in or looking to make the transition into this area. This could be someone from a commercial surveying background looking to move into the rural sector or vice versa.
We have opportunities for Surveyors from newly qualified to Partner level in the West and East Midlands, Cheshire, Oxfordshire, London, Suffolk, Scotland and Ireland.
The type of work includes;
- CPO and DCO
- Knowledge of Wayleaves and Easements
- Project Management of large schemes
- Experience of large-scale development
- Negotiating with landowners / Site assembly / Acquisition
- Managing internal teams and external professionals
- Ability to develop key client relationships
We work to suit you; please get in touch any time of day and we will make sure that we are available to speak, (meet one day in the future!) or email.
email@example.com / 07815731133