Beach Baker - South West/South Wales - Rural Surveyor
£30k - £40k base
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in all aspects of rural professional work for private clients throughout the South West/South Wales region. There is huge flexibility and scope with this role and there will be several areas of work that you can immerse yourself in. The ideal candidate will already be an established Rural Surveyor in the local region, perhaps working for a competing firm, however candidates with a desire to relocate to the region with suitable rural experience will be strongly considered.
- Complete RICS red book rural valuation reports for clients.
- Rural landlord and tenant advice.
- General rural professional work.
- Identifying opportunities for business development with a loyal client base.
- Building successful relationships with clients, which include Investors, farmers, landowners, family trusts, private clients, and public sector institutions.
- Agency Sales
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Member of RICS, minimum 2+ years PQE.
- RICS Registered Valuer.
- Proven Red Book rural valuation experience essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
- Problem solving