ADAS - Rural Administrator
Infrastructure and Rural Services is a new and exciting business, providing infrastructure advice and land agency services for landowners and estate management consultancy clients. The successful candidate will be joining a team of professionals who work closely with colleagues in other business that sit within the RSK Group such as ADAS, ADAS Land and Property and RSK Consent Solutions.
As part of the RSK Group, one of the UK’s largest environmental consultancies, we are able to provide our clients with an unparalleled combination of environmental assessment and management consultancy services.
We are ranked 42 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 200, which rates the success of private companies in the UK. There has never been a more exciting time to join.
We are looking for an experienced administrator, who is highly organized and who has a positive and professional attitude to join our team. The role will mainly be home working with the opportunity to travel.
You will be experienced in working within a fast-paced dynamic environment and will have demonstrable experience in previous administrative or other relevant positions.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team who will play a pivotal role and wants to be a key part of the business as we grow and develop. There is a real opportunity for progression within this role, with a clearly defined career pathway and opportunities for external training available.
Successful candidates will:
- General administration duties – arrange meetings, diary management, arrange travel and management plans, invoicing, expenses etc.
- Business development and marketing – plan, arrange and manage events
- Assisting in identifying opportunities and taking forward
- Preparing pitches
- Liaising with client
- Assisting with projects such as land referencing and mapping
- Understanding current relevant legislation and compliance
- Ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Assisting other members of the team as required
- Be highly organized and able to adapt to quick changes in a dynamic working environment;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Preferably have an agricultural background
- Attending meetings as required to include taking minutes and/or actions where appropriate
- Assist working with finance to ensure accurate planning and forecasting for budgets
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing and archiving system
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- A team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience of working within a fast-paced working environment;
- Ability to deal with conflicting deadlines and multiple priorities;
- Competent user of Word and Excel Microsoft Packages;
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private healthcare.
- Regular training and career development.
Applications are being reviewed as received and successful candidates invited for interview.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area.
As an entrepreneurial organisation, we encourage and foster the growth of our employees. When joining RSK, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track.
Further, retaining staff is the building block of a successful organisation. As a company, RSK wants to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement projects.
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer