Members' Login

Reset Password

Change of Use for offices and redundant agricultural buildings

09 May 2013

The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, Eric Pickles, has today announced that regulations are to be laid before Parliament to allow the change of use of offices (B1(a)) to dwellings (C3) without a full planning application. Provision will also be made to allow the change of use of redundant agricultural buildings of less than 500m2 to a range of business uses. We will post further information once the Regulations have been published and more detail is known.

Find a CAAV Member

Latest Product